Nurture is the ideal program for students who wish to start early in their endeavour to get into IITs. Many important concepts in JEE(Main & Advanced) syllabus are based on the fundamentals of class IX and X syllabus. his course is designed to build strong conceptual foundations for JEE(Main & Advanced) along with NTSE preparation. It also ensures excellence in School Exams, enhancing the student’s IQ level & analytical ability and develop parallel thinking processes from a very early stage. Students joining this course have ample time to work on the fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE (Advanced).
WHY start preparation in class IX?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for IIT-JEE to just two chances– one along with XII board exams and the second one in the following year. IIT aspirants should aim to succeed in IIT-JEE in the first attempt itself and not leave it to the last attempt facing extreme pressure of do or die situation and fear of failure.
Three-four decades ago, it was the norm to start preparation for IIT-JEE just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. Later on, it became a trend to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to prepare rigorously for IIT JEE. Now, with the heightened competition and only two attempts for JEE(Advanced), only the extremely talented students end up with top ranks by starting their IIT-JEE preparation in XI. In such a scenario, it’s a wise choice to start as early as class IX or X to achieve good rank in the common merit least of JEE(Advanced).
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- Extensive coverage of all topics of class IX school curriculum with introduction of certain topics of class XI and XII
- Each topic is followed by exhaustive DPPs and Major Tests: NTSE Pattern, JEE Main Pattern, JEE Advanced Pattern, Board Pattern
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- Concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills
- Good practice of JEE problems which ensure the clarity of every small doubt
- Subjects Covered: Science, Mathematics, Social Studies and Mental Ability
- Comprehensive Study Package
- Mock Board Test Papers
- NTSE Mock Test Papers
- Regular counselling, motivation, feedbacks & test analysis sessions
- Additional help for IX School Exams and X Board Exams
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
Classes will be held for 2-3 days a week with two lectures on Saturday and two/three lectures on Sunday. Frequency of classes will be increased to 3-4 days a week during school vacations. The course will be completed by January end.
|Target||JEE(Main & Advanced) 2021 + NTSE 2018|
|Eligibility||Class VIII appearing/VIII Passed|
|Who Should Join||Class VIII appearing/VIII Passed|
|Medium of Studies||English|
|Subject Offered||Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English|
|Admission Process||Admission through S. DAT.(Scholars Den Admission Test)|
FEE STRUCTURE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
|Tuition Fee||₹ 38,261|
|Service Tax||₹ 5,739|
|One-Time Payment||₹ 44,000|
|In 2 Installments||₹ 46,200|
|Installment I||₹ 27,720|
|Installment II||₹ 18,480|
|In 3 Installments||₹ 47,520|
|Installment I||₹ 23,760|
|Installment II||₹ 14,256|
|Installment III||₹ 9,504|
|In 4 Installments||₹ 49,280|
|Installment I||₹ 19,712|
|Installment II||₹ 12,320|
|Installment III||₹ 9,856|
|Installment IV||₹ 7,392|